Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finish This! -- Week #15

Finish This!

This game is called "Finish This," and all you have to do is finish the following prompts and link up your post below! You can also visit the other hosts of this party on their fun blogs: Nicole {Three 31} Lisa {Coastlined}, and Becky {The Java Mama}.

Willow River State Park 

My favorite vacation spot is... We don't go to one place over and over aside from our cabin up North..  However, we went to St Simon's Island in Georgia last year for a wedding and fell madly in love with it.  We cannot wait to go back and take a family vacation there!  It is quaint little town and the beach is stunning. 

If I won a million dollars I would… Leave the country immediately.  Then I would pay off my house and student loan debt... I'd help out our families with their outstanding debts and then save the rest.   Sounds kind of lame, but a million dollars won't go very far after taxes and helping others!


If I found a genie in a bottle, my three wishes would be...

  1. Get rid of cancer. Period.  My dad has had 2 forms in 2 years and I know far too many people who have suffered from it.  It's miserable and breaks my heart esp when I see children fighting it.
  2. Ask for the winning lottery numbers for the week... money problems = solved (which also means I can work part-time and stay home and play with Georgie the rest of my time!!). 
  3. My third wish would be that winter would be a little shorter (and less cold!).  After this years winter lasting from October - April, I'm about done with Wisconsin winters!!
My favorite clothing item(s) is/are ...my Gap Pure Body Tanks (Here)  No, I do not get paid or anything from saying this about these tanks.  They come in regular and maternity and I lived in them during my pregnancy (and still do!).  They are super comfy, ultra flattering, fit well and aren't too short!  I love the material and they go with everything!  I cannot live without these :)  

Prompts for WEEK 16 (April 23) are:
My favorite makeup item is ..
The best book I’ve ever read was ____ because …
My favorite TV show is …
The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is …
I prefer DOGS/CATS because …
I met my significant other …

No comments:

Post a Comment