Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag - July 2014

It's that time again!  Time for my Ipsy Glam Bag! 

It's summertime so Ipsy went with Sensationally Sunkissed and this month I am in LOVE!
(For those of you who haven't figured it out, I am crazy about subscrption boxes!  Read more here!)

Each month Ipsy has a "theme" and this month was all about the Sunshine!  Last month I'd say my glam bag was "so/so" but this month is PERFECT!          

Check it out...  What did I get?!

Whet Nail Polish -- This is a 3 free polish and when I was preggo I was all about 3-free!  The color is a bright royal blue and is called Facetious.  I think it's a little out of my realm, so this one will go to what I call my "donation" pile. I have a lovely friend with 3 little girls - so this is perfect for them especially since it doesn't contain all the harmful chemicals!

Hang 10 Dark Tanning Oil -- Okay let the haters hate but this girl loves the sun!  It has an SPF 8 in it, so well, although not the best, at least it's something. And it comes in a very convenient little spray bottle. This will be VERY convenient for nice little afternoons on the deck. Can't wait to try it!

Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm -- I'm HOOKED already!  Although the tint is next to nothing I love the way this goes on, the way it feels on my lips and it doesn't have a funky taste or smell.  It reminds me of Wrigleys Wintogreen gum.  I definitely think I will be ordering this with a bit darker tint, but nice little travel size. Perfect to throw in my mini diaper bag! 

Marrakesh Endz -- I'm excited about trying this leave in conditioner. Its supposed to mend split ends and smells very beachy with a cream de cocoa smell... Although since I have THE BEST hair stylist in the world (I know you're reading this Jayme!) I don't have many split ends... but I think it will help with my dry hair issue!  (Ps - why couldn't they spell "ends" correctly?!)

...and Finally (quite possibly my favorite)...

Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Cream Shadow --  As I was getting ready yesterday I took a minute to deviate from my usual routine of my Clinique Touch base and thought I'd give this one a try.  WOO-HOO!  This stuff is Ahhhh Mazing!!!  I love the way it went on, the way it covered and how well it stayed on while I was outside hiking (Yes... I put make-up on to hike.)   I would probably get a different color because they sent me "Barely Nude" and on my skin it blended in pretty well (but left a nice shadow and good base)... And for the above haters with my tanning oil, this contains an SPF of 15.  I'm covered on my eyelids! 

So there you have it! My July Glam bag in review.  If you are interested in getting your own Glam Bag (I am not paid for my reviews) but do get referral credit -- click here!  It is a subscription Service and is $10 a month. You get decent size samples and if you LOVE the item, often there is a discount to purchase them full-size.  Sometimes you do end up on a waitlist- but often times you can move off it quickly by posting things on Facebook, etc - although cheesy, it's slightly painless and you get your bag quicker! 

Let me know your thoughts if you're already a subscriber!

No comments:

Post a Comment