Thursday, August 21, 2014

Finish This - Week #33

This game is called "Finish This," and all you have to do is finish the following prompts and link up your post below! You can also visit the other hosts of this party on their fun blogs: Nicole {Three 31} Lisa {Coastlined}, Jen {The Arizona Russums} and Becky {The Java Mama}.



I feel stupid when... Im talking in groups of people. I am an introvert so when I start telling a story and I find the group is listening I get anxious and nervous. I find myself talking faster and usually getting to the end of the story and have people staring at me like... What's next?! All eyes are on me... I have nothing more to say.... and that's when the feeling of stupid sets in...

I hope I never...have to see my son in pain.  It hurts my heart watching him go through teething so to imagine him breaking a bone, having his heart broken by a girl or face anything more serious just terrifies me. 

My one piece of advice to the world... Trust in yourself when it comes to all things.  People will tend to give you advice about nearly everything and you simply need to take it with a grain of salt. You should trust your instincts. If something feels off, it likely is off.  My instincts have been right so very often that ignoring them is no longer an option. You know yourself and your children best so you need to trust that you are doing an amazing job raising your littles and that you are being the best person you can doing so.  


Prompts for WEEK 34 — August 27:

My daily hair routine consists of
The best hair advice I’ve received
My hair idol is

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I could cry just thinking about my son's first broken heart. These girls better watch out, because I'm one bad-a$$ mother trucker I scare myself even. LOL yeah right!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete