Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Finish This - Week #34

This game is called "Finish This," and all you have to do is finish the following prompts and link up your post below! You can also visit the other hosts of this party on their fun blogs: Nicole {Three 31} Lisa {Coastlined}, Jen {The Arizona Russums} and Becky {The Java Mama}.



My daily hair routine consists of... putting it in a pony when I wake up.  I work for 1/2 day at home then run on my lunch break..  Shower, wash/condition (with Creme de Coco from Bumble and Bumble), spray with Aveda damage control, blow dry and depending on where I'm going I may curl or hairspray...

The best hair advice I’ve received... use a round brush to increase volume. My hair looks 100x better when I round brush when drying!

My hair idol is... My future sister-in-law (someday ahem...), George's God-mother, Stylist and Owner of the amazing Viva Voce Salon,  Miss Jayme.  This girl has amazing hair whether she's rolling out of bed and going for a run or she's heading out on the town.  She's simply beautiful inside and out and I am so blessed to know her and have her as my own stylist.  And SOON I will have my long hair again as we are doing extensions again in a few weeks. YAY!

Jayme with her sweet nephew Lane... 

My hair idol Jayme :)  - Photo from Facebook

Prompt for WEEK 35 — September 3
I celebrated Labor Day by
My dream job/career, would be
My first paying job was
My current job is

3 comments:

  1. I love the way my hair looks with a round brush. I just wish I was better at using one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you Jayme as your hair idol! Her hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own a hair-dryer or brush, so a round brush is out of my comfort zone completely. HA! My luck, I'd get the damn thing stuck in my hair. LOL

    ReplyDelete