Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Cheer Box Reveal

Rachel over at Floral and Fudge co-hosted a Christmas Cheer Box Linkup and I decided to get in on all of the fun!  The goal was to send a box to a fellow blogger (whose name you were sent) and to spend less than $10.  It was suggested the items be "Christmas Themed" and sent by December 1st.  

Kaitlin over at Little Goodies (who by the way has 2 of the cutest little ones ever!) sent me this box of WONDERFUL goodies :)  She was also one of our lovely co-hosts for the exchange.  

First of all let's just talk about how cute the box is that she sent me. Apparently she must realize how miserable and dreary winters are around these parts because when I unwrapped the package I was brought back to happier (and warmer) days of summer!!


Clearly you can tell this woman is a mama and either stalked me (ha ha - right) or simply knows how OCD organized I like to be when it comes to making lists!  We love list paper at our house!!  So I was so so happy to more paper to make lists on. YAY!  And the chevron journal is lovely.  It will fit in my manbag purse just perfect- likely for me to make a few more lists on.  (I'm embarrassed to say that I use both "notes" and "reminders" for list making on my phone when I don't have paper to write on!)


And who doesn't love some incredibly amazing hand lotion for these dry dry winters!  This one smells sooo yummy!!   Another must for my purse.  (Joking aside, I did find my cross body bag in the mens section at Fossil - and I LOVE it - which is why I call it my man bag).


And to round out the bag, she sent me these cute little Christmas tags and glitter tape.  I love brown paper bag wrapping paper, so it will be so fun to add this glitter tape to the outside to add some excitement!  And these little ties are adorable too!  They are full of sparkle!!  Having longer hair I know I can add these to my hair, but they also work well for binding too!


What fun it is to send/receive Cheer Boxes!!  I know when I put mine together I had so much fun doing it and for under $10 -even better!!  Thank you to Katilin for being so thoughtful with the box you sent, I sincerely appreciate it!

I am also sharing the Christmas Cheer Box that I put together for Nelle over at Simply Love here.

Merry Christmas everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment